Thursday 18 December 2014

Happy 83rd

Hi everyone, here is a project I made for my partner's Auntie.  She will be 83 soon.

Recipe:

Box template and trellis die from Robert Addams
White cardstock from crafty stash
Purple cardstock from crafty stash
Spellbinders butterfly dies
Butterfly embellishment from crafty stash
Joy bow die
Tonic die sentiment and flower
Tattered Lace die letters and numbers
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Acetate from crafty stash




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a beautiful little box project all in such pretty purple and white. The very blessed 83 year old will treasure this.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx