Thursday 22 January 2015

Crazy Secretary ...

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Bugaboo 5th Birthday Celebration Wednesday Humor Me Challenge.

I love this image, I was a secretary in a former life so I know how she feels lol.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Blue Creata mirror card
Waste backing card from one of Sheena Douglass packages
Bugaboo Message digi image coloured with Copics
Sentiment also from Bugaboo


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2015-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=22

2 comments:

  1. ROFL - I feel like that too sometimes! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us on Day Five of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx