Thursday 19 March 2015

RSD DT Call - Creepy


Hi everyone, well, here is my second make for the DT call using a creepy image.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Purple cardstock from crafty stash
Spellbinders shaped die
Distressed Embossing Folder from Sheena Douglass
White paper ribbon strip
White silky crush ribbon from crafty stash
Black faux gems
RSD Death and the Maiden digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils

 
 
To create this card I folded an A4 piece of white cardstock to make an A5 landscape card.
 
Next, I cut two pieces of card, one purple and one black and embossed both of these before adding to the front of my card. I then added a piece of white ribbon paper strip down the centre.
 
After colouring my image, I die cut and added to the front of the card using foam pads.
 
Finally, to finish I added some black faux gems (hard to see on the black card) and a white silky crush bow.
 
Thanks for stopping by, wish me luck again, and I hope you like my card.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx