Thursday 19 March 2015

RSD DT Call

Hi everyone, well, Rick St Dennis are having a DT Call and I am taking the plunge.  I have to make two projects, one "cute" and one "creepy".  This should test my capability, but I'll give it a go!
Here is the first of my makes which is the cute one.

I am also entering this card into the RSD Art Contest.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from various DCWV pads
Spellbinders die cut flowers
Spellbinders flourish die
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Happy Birthday sentiment from Hunkydory
Pearl drops from Tonic
RSD Mae come up and see me digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils



To create this card I scored and folded the A4 white cardstock to make a centre stepper.

Next I coloured the image with the Copics and used Spectrum Noir pencils for the hair.  Then I cut with the Tonic die and matt and layered onto one of the backing papers and black cardstock, then adhered it to the back centre stepper.

Copics used:

BG09, BG13, BG15, BG00

Spectrum Noir pencils used:

19, 17, 15, 13

Next I matt and layered up the other backing paper onto black card and embellished the two side steppers and the two lower middle steppers with this.

Finally, I added the die cut flourish and flowers which I air-sprayed in the same colours as I used for Mae's dress.

The sentiment completes the card.

Thanks for stopping by, wish me luck, and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx