Thursday 16 April 2015

Just Chilling!

Hi everyone, here is another make from me today using the freebie Gaming Reggie from Lacy Sunshine.

I am entering this into the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Challenge Colour Your World Rory and Reggie.

Recipe:

Creata kraft card blank
White cardstock from crafty stash
Wall embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Sentiment from crafty stash
String
Lacy Sunshine digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Spectrum Noir Aqua pens


To create this card I used an A6 kraft card blank.

I ran a piece of kraft card through the embossing folder and stuck on the bottom half of my card. Next, I gave a light water colour wash over a piece of white cardstock, then spritzed with water and dabbed with kitchen roll to give the effect of sky.

I fussy cut the digi image and added him to the front of the card so that he was sitting on the wall.

Finally, I added a string bow and sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx