Saturday 11 April 2015

Kit & Clowder April 2015 Swap

Hi everyone, here is my second make for today.  This is for the Kit & Clowder April 2015 Swap.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
Spellbinders Tied Together embossing folder and Lattice Motif die
Tonic fancy oval dies
Faux gems
Pink satin ribbon
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Sweet Pea "Forget Me Not" digi image by Norma Burrell coloured with Prismacolour, Spectrum Noir pencils and Copics

The images by Norma Burrell have to be my all time favourites.  They are so beautiful.


To create this card I folded and scored a piece of white card to measure 14cm x 14cm.

I then added a piece of backing paper to the front of the card cut slightly smaller.  Next I added a strip of the embossed card, a pink ribbon and faux gems before attaching to the card down the left-hand side.

I mounted the image onto the lattice motif with foam pads and placed on the right-hand side near the top.

To finish I added the sentiment at the lower left-hand side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Even more I hope my swap partner likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx