Saturday 2 May 2015

For you

Hi everyone, here a birthday card I have made for a friend.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Creata blue mirror card
All other elements from Tweedies CD by Crafters Companion.


To create the card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm card blank. Next I added a piece of 14cm x 14cm blue mirror card to the front.

Next I printed out the hedgehog card companion sheets from the CD, cut them out and layered them onto the blue mirror card and matted onto the front of the main card.

Finally, I added the flower embellishment and sentiment to the card which were also from the CD.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx