Wednesday 20 May 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 34

Inspiration Destination

Good morning everyone, welcome to Challenge 34.  This week we have two sponsors, Dr Digi and Inky Impressions.


Dr Digi's

My first card this week is using a fantastic image from Dr Digi's.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from The Paper Stash
Tonic fancy rectangle die
Fancy edge scissors
Silver Shake pen from Graph It
Dr Digi Got Talent digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Sentiment from My Paper Stash


To create this card I scored and folded an A4 piece of white card to measure 16cm x 15cm. To this I added a smaller piece of backing paper.

Next I used the Tonic die to cut out the coloured image and matted it onto a piece of black cardstock a little larger than the topper.

Finally, I matt and layered the sentiment onto a piece of backing paper and black card.

I added highlight to the mens' glasses using the Graph It Silver Shake pen.

Inky Impressions
My second card for this week is using an image from Inky Impressions.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing scene from My Craft Studio Days Out CD
Inky Impressions Golfing Papaw digi image coloured with Copics
Sentiment also from Inky Impressions



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card make an A5 portrait card blank. To this I added a piece of black card cut slightly smaller than the A5.

Next I added the backing scene to the front of my card.  I printed out the image onto white card, then fussy cut around before adding him to the card using foam pads.

I matt and layered the sentiment and added to the card on the top right-hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this weeks' challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards. On both you did a great job with the backgrounds.
    xxx Michelle (DT-sister)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx