Sunday 5 July 2015

Before/After

Hi everyone, here is my make for today, its a birthday card order for a customer with very specific request!!

Recipe:

Red scalloped shaped card blank by Creata
White cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from Creata
Tonic rectangle die
De' Sire sentiment dies
Tattered Lace large letter dies
Creata small letter dies
Corner punch
Distress embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Silver glitter pen from Graph It
Saturated Canary WineoClock digi image from Complete Cardmaking CD coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
KennyK Foxy Mama digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils




To create this card I ran a piece of white card measuring 19cm x 19cm through the embossing folder and added to the front of my card.

After colouring the images, I cut the WineoClock with the die and matted her onto a piece of red card then stuck to my main card using wet glue.  I then fussy cut around the Foxy Mama image and added her to my card using foam pads.

I die cut the letters in red card and added to the relevant images.

Finally, I die cut the sentiment twice, once in red and once in white then offset them as shown.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx