Monday 27 July 2015

Birthday wishes

Good morning everyone, here is my make for today.  Its a birthday card for a friend.  I am also entering this card into the following challenge:

My Whimsical Little World Challenge Blog

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from The Paper Stash
Accordian Card die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
Tonic circle die
Spellbinders shaped die
MWLW Geisha friends digi images coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tim Holtz distress inks


To create this card I used the accordion card die.

I die cut some backing paper and added to the front flaps, then used the circle die to cut out the coloured images before adding to the top of the backing paper.  I edged the cut out images in various colours with the distress inks.

Finally, I added the sentiment to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://mywhimsicallittleworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/time-for-our-very-first-challenge-at-my.html

5 comments:

  1. Love your style of card, its very unusual and eye catching Hugs Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative card Wendy! Thank you for joining in the fun at My Whimsical Little World "Anything Goes" Challenge blog.

    Hugs
    Paola :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card this is Wendy! Thanks so much for joining us at My Whimsical Little World for our very first challenge! Hope to see you back again next month.
    Hugs, Renee
    MWLW DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx