Thursday 27 August 2015

Happy ...

Hi everyone, this is one of my cards I have been working on this morning.  I am entering this into the Karleigh Sue August Challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from crafty stash
Karleigh Sue Hump Day digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Crafters Companion hessian embossing folder
Tonic square dies


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of white card to measure a square 15cm x 15cm card blank.

I ran a piece of pink card through the embossing folder and added to the front of my card blank.  After colouring the image I die cut with the square die and added to a larger piece of backing paper before adding to my card as the topper.

Finally, I matt and layered the sentiment onto a piece of matching backing paper and added to the lower right-hand side of my card using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://karleighsuechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/kssc-august-challenge.html

8 comments:

  1. love the backing & floral layer makes the gorgeous coloured image stand out, thanx for entering Karleigh Sue challenge Wendy :) good luck crafty hugs Steve xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Sexy challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab card. Really love the texture to it. Thanks for playing at Karleigh Sue.
    Good luck
    DT Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Karleigh Sue, good luck, hope to see you when our new challenges start on Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card ........ thanks for entering our challenge at Karleigh Sue

    Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx