Thursday 27 August 2015

Lyn

Good morning everyone, here is my card I made for my best friend's birthday.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Gold patterned mirror card from crafty stash
Patterned papers from DCWV
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Gold organza ribbon
Silver glitter pen from Graph It
Faux gems
Saturated Canary Winoclock digi images coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils
Tattered Lace book dies


I created this card using the Tattered Lace instruction and book dies.

I added a piece of ribbon in the middle of the final patterned paper and created a bow using the Bowmaker from Tattered Lace.

I matt and layered the two coloured images (one of which I reversed using word) onto some gold patterned mirror card and added them to the front of the card.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom in the middle.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx