Saturday 29 August 2015

Rocking .....

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the new Pencil Case Challenge blog.  You can find the link here http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Purple cardstock from Kanban
Blue cardstock from Kanban
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Spellbinders large shape dies
Spellbinders flower dies
Make It Crafty Rocker Roxette digi image coloured with Prismacolor pencils
Faux gems


I created the card shape using the Spellbinders large shaped dies.

I cut a small piece in purple and added to the front of my card, then I used a smaller die to cut around my coloured image.

I die cut three flowers in purpose card and the centres in blue card, added a faux gem to the centre of each one and attached to the lower left-hand side of my card.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the top right-hand side of my card to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my entry for the new challenge.

http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card
    Thank you for joining in our first challenge at The Pencil Case
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx