Sunday 20 September 2015

Just a note ...

Hi everyone, here is what I have been working on today.  I am entering this into the Not Just Cards Challenge.  You can find the link here http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from Kanban
Backing paper from DCWV
Tonic dies
Tonic flower punches
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Spellbinders flourish die
Alicia Bel Hola/Hello digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Faux pearls


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of backing paper.

I die cut the coloured image using the Tonic dies and then added her to the front of my card using wet glue.

I die cut the flourishes from the red card and added to the right hand side of the card, then added the punched flowers and pearls.

Finally, I added the sentiment on the lower left hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Wendy, thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx