Thursday 15 October 2015

Believe in the magic ...

Hi everyone, here is one of the projects I have been working on today.  You may remember I told you my son asked me to make three Christmas cards for him.  He is a care worker and he wants to send some cards to some of his residents.  This is the second one I have done.  I would be grateful to receive any comments you have.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from Kanban
Tattered Lace Shutter dies
All stamping elements came from a free pack with a magazine.
Red ribbon from crafty stash
Versamark black ink pad


It was very easy to create this card, I just die cut the various shapes in white and red card, added the stamped images in black and two strips of ribbon down each side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx