Monday 12 October 2015

Birthday wishes

Hi everyone, here is another card from me today.  I am entering this into the Make It Colourful 26 Challenge - Bright Colours.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing cards from DCWV
Tonic fancy oval dies.
Tonic flower punches
Spellbinders flourish die
Glitter from My Paper Stash
Make It Crafty Fairy Fairy Twinkles digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Faux gems
Sentiment from Hunkydory


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to measure a 12cm x 12cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto another piece of backing card before adding to my main card as the topper.

I added the sentiment at the top left hand side and the flourish and flower punches at the bottom left hand side adding some faux gems to complete.

Finally, I added some glitter highlights.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx