Wednesday 14 October 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 55


Good morning everyone, its time for another challenge over at Inspiration Destination and you can find the link here http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

This week we have three fantastic sponsors, A Day For Daisies, Fresh Brewed Designs and Cute as a Button.

My first DT make this week is using a lovely image from A Day For Daisies.


Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from DCWV
Tonic circle dies
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Faux gems
A Day For Daisies Dressed for Show digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils



To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of black card, then a smaller piece of backing paper.

After colouring my image I die cut them out and added them to a slightly larger black piece of card before adding to my main card using foam tapes.

I matt and layered the sentiment and added to the top left hand side and finally, added the three black gems to the lower right hand side to complete.

My second DT make this week is using an image from Fresh Brewed Designs.


Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Creata
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Fresh Brewed Designs Coffee Girls - My Latte digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Tim Holtz distress ink
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Kraft cardstock from Creata


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make the card shape.

I added a piece of backing paper to the front panel and a second piece to the back panel.  I added the sentiment on the inside using foam tape.

After colouring the image I die cut her and added to a piece of kraft card before adding to the front of my card using foam tape.
My 3rd DT make for this week is using an image from Cute as a  Button



Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from crafty stash
Blue backing paper from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Wooden dog embellishment from crafty stash
Cute as a Button Cruella digi stamp coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils


 
To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make an A5 portrait card blank.  To this I added a piece of blue card followed by a piece of blue backing paper.
 
After colouring my image I die cut her out and matt and layered her onto some blue card and adhered to my main card using foam tape.
 
I added the sentiment to the top right hand side and my dog embellishment to the bottom right hand side.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.
 

3 comments:

  1. All gorgeous and beautiful card's Wendy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE card!!! I LOVE the soft colors and that GORGEOUS coffee cup covered paper!!! Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx