Wednesday 28 October 2015

Penguin devil



Good morning everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  I am entering this into the Scrappers Delight Facebook Challenge.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.723704851063597&type=1

I WON THE LAST FACEBOOK CHALLENGE WITH THIS CARD

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Faux gems
Spellbinders flourish die
Tonic flower punches
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Scrappers Delight  Little Devil digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Sakura Glitter pens
Tim Holtz various distress inks
Pebeo Drawing Gum
Tattered Lace hill die

To create this card I scored and folded a piece of
A4 white card to make a 5in x 6.5in card blank.  To this I added a piece of black card.

After printing my image I covered it with the drawing gum and left to dry which then forms a mask. 

I then created the background using the distress inks by swiping over a piece of acetate which I had die cut with the Tattered Lace hill die.  I love this technique, I think it looks quite dramatic when finished.

Once my background was dry I rubbed off the drawing gum from my image and then coloured him with my pencils and glitter pens.

I then matt and layered him onto some white card and added to my main card.

Finally, I die cut two flourishes and punched the flowers, added them to my card and finished by adding three red faux gems to the centre of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx