Saturday 31 October 2015

Snowy Christmas

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on this morning.  I am entering this into the Artbymiran October 2015 Progressive Challenge.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.855369931249059&type=1

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from Create and Craft
Snowy Acetate from Hunkydory
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Snowflake embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Stamped background from Sheena Douglass
Brads
Tim Holtz distress inks
Artbymiran Eirwen digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Pebeo Drawing Gum

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make an A5 landscape card blank.

I ran the blue card through the embossing folder and added to the front of my card.

After printing my image, I covered her with the drawing gum which makes a mask.  Once this was dry I then stamped the background.  After colouring my background I removed the drawing gum by rubbing with my finger which leaves the white image ready for colouring.

I edged the finished topper with distress ink and added to the left hand side of my card using wet glue.  I then added my sentiment in the middle of the right hand side, again using wet glue.

Finally, I added my snowy acetate to cover the whole image and background and attached using brads in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx