Monday 5 October 2015

Spellbound

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the First Challenge Embellishments.  You can find the link here http://www.spellbindingstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

I CAME 3RD WITH THIS CARD

Recipe:

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Topper from The Alchemist CD by Magik Graphics
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Spellbinders flourish die
Tattered Lace Poinsettia dies
Faux gems
Nikky Burnett Kenda digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Tonic circle dies


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

I cut a circle in the front of my card to form an aperture and cut out the topper using a smaller circle die which I then adhered to the inside of my card.

After colouring my image I fussy cut around her and added her to the right hand side of my card using foam tape.

I added the sentiment to the top left hand side and the flower embellishments on two opposite corners finally adding the faux gems to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://www.spellbindingstamps.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. I love how this project turned out. Your leaves and foliage look great and really stand out against your backdrop. Your coloring is really good too! Thanks for joining our little embellishment challenge over at Spellbinding Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at the first Spellbinding Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx