Tuesday 10 November 2015

18th Birthday

Hi everyone, here is an 18th birthday card I have been working on for a customer.  Its for her son.

Card recipe:

White embossed card blank
Backing paper from DCWV
Tattered Lace gramophone and number dies
Old CD
Rubber stamps sentiment and name
Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Kenny K Anime DJ digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink

To create this card I used a 7in x 7in white embossed card blank.

To this I added a piece of backing paper, then added the 18th on the top left hand corner, the gramophone on the bottom left hand corner and the CD to the right hand side in the middle.

I stamped the happy birthday & Tom onto the CD using a black archival ink.

This image was actually a girl with pigtails.  As I wanted a DJ image for a male I cut off her pigtails and adapted so that it reflected a male image (I hope).  After colouring my image I fussy cut around him and added him to the CD using foam tape.  Finally, I added a small verse to the top right hand side.


This is the inside of the card where I used two verses.

All three verses were chosen by my customer so I hope she likes how I have used them.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card. 

Better still, I hope my customer likes it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx