Saturday 7 November 2015

Blue Rose

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on this afternoon.  I am entering this into The Pencil Case Challenge 6.  Here is the link http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/wk-6f-fierce-pencil-colouring-challenge.html

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Purple cardstock from Create and Craft
Backing papers from Hunkydory
Tattered Lace flourish die
Faux gems
Spellbinders flower dies
Nikki Burnette Cassandra digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Crafters Companion Sparkle Glitter pens
Rounded corner punch
Tonic flower punch

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

To this I added a piece of purple card which had been rounded at the edges using a corner punch.

On the left hand side of my main card I added the die cut flourish, flowers and faux gems.

After colouring my image I cut around her and matt and layered onto a piece of backing paper before attaching to my card using foam tape.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I would love you to leave me some comments and I hope you like my card.

http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/wk-6f-fierce-pencil-colouring-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx