Sunday 8 November 2015

First Birthday

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the All Dressed Up Challenge.  Here is the link http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from Hobby House
Biscuit cardstock from Hobby House
Pink organza ribbon from Hobby House
Tonic fancy oval dies
Faux gems
All Dressed Up (free Happy Birthday) digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Lyra Art pens
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

To this I added a piece of pink card, then wrapped some ribbon around a piece of white card which I had covered with pink polka dots before matting onto the pink card.  After colouring my image I die cut her and matted her onto a piece of pink card before attaching to the front of my main card.

I added three faux gems to the ribbon to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.


2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx