Wednesday 4 November 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 58

 


Good morning everyone, welcome to this week's challenge over at Inspiration Destination, you can find the link here Inspiration Destination.

This week's sponsors are My Whimsical Little World and Artbymiran.

My first DT makes this week are using images from Artbymiran.


Card Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from DCWV
Tonic fancy rectangle die
Tattered Lace book dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Faux gem
Pinflair glaze for highlighting the glasses
Artbymiran Bookaholic Kaite digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I used the book dies and cut one piece in white and a smaller piece in the backing paper.

I then folded the white piece in half to form the book shape.  Next I cut the smaller piece in half and adhered to the front of my card.

I also die cut the book mark from the same set of dies and added the little white heart from this to the bottom right-hand side of my card.

After colouring my image I used the fancy die to cut her out and added her to my card using foam tape to give some depth.

Finally, I added the sentiment on the bottom left-hand side of my card and the little heart faux gem to the book mark.

Card Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue co-ordinations cardstock
Spellbinders flower and label dies
Tattered Lace Double Stepper dies
Sheena Douglass Snowflake embossing folder
Sentiments from Hunkydory
Faux gems
Artbymiran Suzie Snowflakes digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Glitter


To create this card I die cut a piece of A4 white card using the Double Stepper dies and cut one half off to create the side stepper.

To this I added some blue co-ordinations card and white card which had been passed through the snowflake embossing folder.

After colouring my image I die cut her using the Labels die and added to the side panel using foam tape.

I added some flowers to the two back panels and added some faux gems to the centres, and the sentiments to the bottom left and right panels to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx