Saturday 7 November 2015

Talkative Tracy

Good morning everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  I am entering this into the Artbymiran November Progressive Challenge.  You can find the link here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.867244263394959&type=1

Card recipe:

Kraft cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from Create and Craft
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from DCWV
Blue satin board from Create and Craft
Pink organza ribbon from Hobby House
Tonic fancy oval dies
Artbymiran Talkative Tracy digi image coloured with Copics, Promarkers and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 kraft card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

To this I added a piece of pink card, then wrapped a piece of ribbon around a piece of backing paper and added to the pink card.

I cut a strip of kraft card and pink card, matt and layered them and added them across the centre of my main card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto the satin board then attached her to my card using foam tape.

Finally, I wrote the sentiment onto a small piece of white card and added to the left hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favourite card :D as I like the hair xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite card :D as I like the hair xxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx