Thursday 10 December 2015

Alan

Hi everyone, here is the Christmas Card I made for my partner, Alan.  We are mad about Westies, hence the design.

Recipe:

Cream card blank
White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper and other elements from Pollyanna Pickering's Christmas Companions CD
Faux gem



To create this card I used an 8cm x 8cm card blank.  I added a piece of backing paper to the front of this.

I printed off two small squares of paper and cut both in half corner to corner form the frame.

I matt and layered the two toppers onto black cardstock and added to the card.

Finally, I cut the word Alan from the alphabet sheet and added the sentiment to finish.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx