Friday 11 December 2015

Birthday

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today, its a birthday card for a friend.  He has retired but does quite a bit of work with his son-in-law and works longer hours now sometimes than he did before!!

Card recipe: 

Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace alphabet, stepper card and sentiment dies
Dr Digi Aubrey Bumblethorpe digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Graph It Silver Glitter highlight pen for glasses

To create this card I used the stepper dies, then matt and layered in black and white.

After colouring my image I fussy cut around him and added him to the front panel of my card using foam tape.

I adhered the sentiment and words using wet glue to complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx