Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas clocks

Hi everyone, I can now post the two clocks I made for my grandchildren for Christmas.

Recipe: 


Two MDF clock faces, mechanisms and hands
Backing paper from DCWV
Two photographs of my grandchildren
Gilding wax
High gloss
Imagination Crafts Sparkle and paints

I enlarged the photographs and printed them out in size 12in by 12in then I drew around them and cut into a circle so that they fitted the clock faces.

I then decorated with all the above and his them away until Christmas.

I gave them to my grandchildren this morning and they absolutely loved them.  So this was a job well done lol xx

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx