Thursday 17 December 2015

Edward Christmas

Hello everyone, yes still another Christmas card.  I am now on the special ones!  This is for our new new nephew who arrived on 3 November.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from Create and Craft
Tonic Celtic layering dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tattered Lace Teddy Bear die and decoupage image.

To create this card I used the Celtic layering dies to make the circle rocker.

I die cut the teddy bear and decoupaged him, then adhered to the centre of the small circle using foam tape.

Finally, I added my sentiment to the left hand side of my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx