Thursday 17 December 2015

Fairy Christmas

Hi everyone, another Christmas card made for our nephew's daughter, Nicole.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink satin board from Create and Craft
Green satin board from Create and Craft
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Tattered Lace poinsettia dies and flourish
All Dressed Up freebie digi image coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens
Faux gems

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of 14cm x 14cm pink satin board.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto a slightly larger piece of green satin board before adding to my main card using wet glue.

I die cut the poinsettias and flourish then added down the right hand side of my card finishing with a faux gem in the centre of each.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx