Thursday 17 December 2015

Grandson Xmas

Hi everyone, here is a Christmas card I made today for my grandson.

Card recipe:

Kraft cardstock from Sheen Douglass
Packaging cardboard box
Backing papers from Kanban
Sentiment from Kanban
Faux gem
Tattered Lace sentiment and reindeer dies


To create this card I scored and folded the Kraft card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I matt and layered two pieces of backing paper.

I die cut the reindeer from a cardboard box which I received some cardstock in.  It was quite think so I ran it through my Grand Calibre twice.  I was really pleased with the result of this and then I added him to my card using foam tape.

Finally, I adhered the sentiment with foam tape and the word "grandson" using wet glue.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx