Wednesday 9 December 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 63


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have three fantastic sponsors, The Cutting Café, Robyns Fetish and Cute as a Button.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Robyns Fetish


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing card from Creata
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Robyns Fetish I'm melting 4 you digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 6in x 4.5in card blank.

To this I added a piece of backing  card.

After colouring my image I die cut him and matted onto a piece of black card before attaching at a jaunty angle to my main card using wet glue.

Finally, I added my sentiment at the bottom right hand side.

My second DT make this week is using an image from The Cutting Café



Project recipe:



The Cutting Café 3D House Sets template
White cardstock from crafty stash
Dark grey Promarker
Gold sparkling paint from Imagination Crafts

To create this project I cut out all the elements from the templates and glued them together using wet glue according to the instructions.

This is the front view of the house.














This is the back view of the house.


















This is one side of the house.











This is the other side of the house.















View of the open roof so that chocolates or whatever can be added.

















And finally, a view of the completed project mounted on the stand which was also a template used.








My third DT make this week is using an image from Cute as a Button




Card recipe:

Pink textured cardstock from Hobby House
White cardstock from crafty stash
White shaped card blank from crafty stash
Pink ribbon from Hobby House
Faux gems from crafty stash
Cute as a button Snow Fox pre coloured digi image
Tonic circle dies
Sentiment from Hobby House

This is the front view of my finished card.

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 pink card to make an A5 card blank, then I cut away half of the front.

Next I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the card and across the back, then added another piece of pink card to hide the ribbon at the back of the card.

I die cut the image and matt and layered onto a piece of pink card before attaching to the inside front of my shaped card blank.

I then attached this shaped card blank to the centre of my main card and brought the ribbon around from the back of the card across the front of the shaped card.


I then die cut the sentiment and matt and layered onto a piece of pink card before attaching to my shaped card which hides the ribbon.

Finally, I added a narrow strip of pink card down the front left panel, added some faux gems top and bottom of this panel and tied the ribbon to close.

The bottom picture shows the inside of the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.




3 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx