Wednesday 16 December 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 64


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have the fantastic sponsor, Inky Impressions.




Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Yellow cardstock from crafty stash
Glitter
Tonic square dies
Tattered Lace rectangle dies
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Inky Impressions sentiment and Winter Mailbox digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Pencils

To create this card I folded and scored a piece of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of yellow card, then another piece of white card.

After colouring my image I die cut her out and matted and layered onto some yellow and white card before attaching to my main card using wet glue.  I added some glitter to highlight the snow.

I die cut the sentiment and matt and layered on to matching yellow and white card and attached to the bottom right hand side of my main card, adding a flower embellishment.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT make for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx