Wednesday 23 December 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 65


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Polkadoodles and Eureka Stamps

My first DT makes this week are using images by Polkadoodles

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from DCWV
Biscuit pearl cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy oval dies
Crafters Companion Ultimate Pro and CD
Butterfly embellishment from crafty stash
Polkadoodles Odella Bow digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I used the CD and the Ultimate Pro for scoring and putting together.

I added the backing paper to the front panel and inside of the card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto the biscuit card before added to the front panel using foam tape.

Finally, I added a butterfly embellishment on the right hand side of my image.

Card recipe:

White fancy card blank from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Glitter from My Paper Stash
Polkadoodles Christmas Wishes Twiggy and Toots digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I used a fancy shaped card blank.

To this I added a piece of backing paper.

After colouring my image I die cut and matted and layered onto some black cardstock before attaching to my main card.

Finally, I added some glitter to highlight the bobbles on the hats and snow.

My last DT make for this week is using images from Eureka Stamps



Card recipe

Kraft cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Glitter
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Sentiment from crafty stash
Eureka Chimney and Santa and Deer dig images coloured with Copics

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 kraft card to make an A5 portrait card blank.

To this I added a piece of red card.

After downloading my images I flipped Santa and Deer vertically and hid behind the chimney so that it looks as though they are head down inside.  Once printed and coloured, I fussy cut around the image and adhered to the front of my card using wet glue.  I also resized the Santa and Deer image and after colouring I die cut him out and matt and layered onto some red and kraft card before attaching to my main card using foam tape.

Finally, I added a sentiment to the top left hand side and wrote a few lines on the right hand side using a calligraphy pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.















No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx