Tuesday 1 December 2015

Sisters of Craft December 2015 Challenge



Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge over at Sisters of Craft.

This month we have the fabulous Nikki Burnette
as our sponsor and my DT make for this month is using the beautiful Mina image.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Green backing paper from DCWV
Tonic fancy rectangle die
Tattered Lace Fern die
Tim Holtz distress ink
Fish embellishments from crafty stash
Nikky Burnette Mina digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Sakura Glitter pens


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 6in x 5in square card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing paper.

After colouring my image I die cut her and added her my card using foam tape.

I die cut the ferns to create the look of seaweed and adhered to the left hand side of my card.  Then I added the fish in between the seaweed to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make for this month's challenge.








2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I like the added seaweed and fish elements set away from the main image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how her tail is coming out of the frame and those die cuts really continue the moment that the image creates. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx