Monday 14 March 2016

Alan

Hi everyone here is a birthday card I made for my partner Alan, he's a massive fan of Ice Road Truckers!!!

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Picture from internet
Blue mirror card from crafty stash
Happy Birthday die from Crafters Companion

To create the card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make an A5 landscape card blank.  To this I added a piece of blue mirror card.

I then attached the picture towards the top and the die cut sentiment to the bottom to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

3 comments:

  1. Super card Wendy, he'll love it!! Hate to say but I'm a bit of an Ice Road Trucker fan!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Donna, he did love the card!!! I thought Ice Road Truckers was only a man thing lol xx

      Delete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx