Wednesday 23 March 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 78



Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Sassy Studio Designs and Bugaboo.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Bugaboo


Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue backing card from crafty stash
Bugaboo Daisy Butterfly Tag digi image coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Blue brad from crafty stash

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 7in x 5in card blank. 

After colouring my image I fussy cut around and added it to the front of my card at a jaunty angle before adding the brad and then adhering to the front of my card.

Finally, I added the sentiment to complete.

My next DT make for this week is using an image from Sassy Studio Designs.  I am also using this card for my cousin's birthday in April.


Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic square and fancy oval dies
Sassy Studio Designs Aries Portrait digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of blue card, then a piece of white card and another piece of blue card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and added her to the centre of my card.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the bottom right hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx