Wednesday 19 October 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 108


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, The East Wind and Bugaboo.

My first DT project this week is using an image from Bugaboo.


Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Derwent watercolour cardstock
Black cardstock
Purple co-ordinations cardstock
Sheena Douglass embossing folder
Flower and bow embellishments from crafty stash
Tonic scalloped square dies
Bugaboo Sketchy Girls 2 image coloured with distress inks
Tim Holtz distress inks in various colours



My second DT project for this week is using an image from The East Wind.



Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Backing papers and leaf dies from Crafters Companion
My Paper Stash sentiment
The East Wind Aurora Maple image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Tonic scalloped circle die
Tim Holtz Dried Marigold distress ink









Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx