Wednesday 30 November 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 114


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Polkadoodles and Karleigh Sue.

My first DT project is using an image from Polkadoodles.


Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Black cardstock
Backing scene from Frosted Winter CD by Polkadoodles
Tonic scalloped square dies
Sheena Douglass snowflake embossing folder
Tattered Lace Poinsettia dies and embossing folder
Nuvo crystal drops
Polkadoodles Frosted Spines Octavia image coloured with Copics

My second DT project is issuing an image from Karleigh Sue.



Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing papers from Creata
White super smooth cardstock
Hunkydory sentiment
Tattered Lace rectangle dies
Karleigh Sue Twinkle image coloured with Spectrum Noir Colorista pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.






Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx