Wednesday 29 March 2017

Eliza's Birthday

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Flowers, Feathers and Fairies Colouring Contest.

Card recipe:

White hammered cardstock
Backing papers from crafty stash
Tattered Lace town hexagon dies
Tonic oval scalloped dies
Flowers, Feathers and Fairies freebie Eliza's Birthday image coloured with Copics

Copics used: 
 
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20, EO4
Hair:  E33, E31, E53
Outfit:  R81, R83, R85, YR31, R29
Cat:  C5, C3, C2, C1, E93
Black fine liner pen
Cake:  R29, YR31, R22
Eyes:  YG06, YG17

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx