Wednesday 8 March 2017

Lamb with Cross

Hi everyone, here is my DT inspiration for the March Link Up  Imagine That! challenge where you can get this image for free if you link up using an Imagine That image!  Here is the link Imagine That Digi Stamp Blogspot

Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White super smooth cardstock
Backing paper from Create & Craft Members free gift
Tonic scalloped square dies
Imagine That Lamb with Cross freebie (if you link up using an Imagine That image)

Copics used:

Cross:  E55, E43, E42
Sheep:  Y28, BG10, E93, Blender
Lillies:  Y31, Y11, Y00, Y000
Leaves:  YG63, G21
Ground:  C5, C3, C1, Blender

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx