Tuesday 11 April 2017

Imagine That New Release

Hi everyone, there is a new release over at Imagine That!.  Here is my DT inspiration using the gorgeous new image which you can find here Imagine That Store.

Card recipe:

White hammered cardstock
White copy paper
Imagine That Retro Waitress image coloured with Copics
Make It Crafty background City Corner image

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 White gel pen
Hair:   E18, E17, E15
Outfit:  B97, B95, B93, B91
Items on Trays:  Various colours picked at random

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration for the new release.  Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/anything-goes.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the coloured image on the black and white background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy, hope you are keeping well x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx