Tuesday 2 May 2017

Imagine That New Release 2 May 2017

Hi everyone, there are new releases today over at Imagine That.  This one is called "Bedtime Monique".  Here is my DT inspiration using this gorgeous image.  You can purchase her here in the Imagine That store.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Hunkydory backing paper
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Imagine That Bedtime Monique sentiment and image coloured with Copics
Pink teddy embellishment from crafty stash
Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair:  E99, E97, E13
Outfit:  YG06, YG03, R83, R81
Dog:  C3, C1, E70
Teddy:  E34, E27, E13

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make showing the new release.

Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx