Wednesday 10 May 2017

Pretty Peacocks

Hi everyone, some more DT inspiration from me today using the gorgeous Pretty Peacocks image from Imagine That.

This will also be a birthday card for a friend.

Card recipe: 

Watercolour cardstock
White hammered cardstock
Backing papers from crafty stash
Tattered Lace shaped and rambling rose dies
Imagine That Pretty Peacocks image coloured with Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenge:

http://desiref.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no10.html

3 comments:

  1. Wendy this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx