Thursday 4 May 2017

Winter Sprite

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Aurora Wings Facebook May 2017 Challenge "My favourite colour combo".

This is also my first Christmas card of the year!

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White super smooth cardstock
Crafters Company backing papers
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Tonic sentiment die
Tattered Lace shaped dies
Spellbinders flourish die
Tonic Nuvo crystal drops
Aurora Wings Winter Sprite coloured with Copics
Glitter

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair:   E35, E31, YR21
Outfit:  B97, B95, B93, B91 E30

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.


2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx