Sunday 11 June 2017

Primrose

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Aurora Wings Challenge 51.  I have a huge collection of Aurora Wings images and love colouring them up.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Backing trellis work from crafty stash
Backing papers from crafty stash
Green glitter cardstock from Create and Craft
Tattered Lace Peach Sorbet dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Aurora Wings freebie Primrose Sprite image coloured with Copics

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair:   YG67, YG63, YG11
Primroses:  Y11, Y28, Y00
Outfit:  YG67, Y11, YG11

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/




7 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful, Wendy! I love your gorgeous color choices for Primrose Sprite and the sparkle and layout is just fabulous. Thanks so much for joining our Celebration challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, Wendy! Wonderful coloring in shades of green on the Primrose Sprite. The sparkly paper adds such a stunning combination of color and texture to a beautiful design! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable!! I love how that peice of glitter cardstock just sets everything off!! Well done!!
    So sorry for being sooo late with my commenting but Thanks so much for playing along with us at Aurora Wings Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx