Saturday 1 July 2017

Imagine That July 2017

Hi everyone, here is my DT project for Imagine That .

You can get this gorgeous Baby Mermaid for free between 1st and 29th July provided you link up to the July challenge using any Imagine That image  https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Kanban pink and textured cardstock
Imagine That backing paper and Baby Mermaid image coloured with Spectrum Aquablend pencils
Shell dies
White paint dots to represent bubbles

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this month.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Wendy, LOVE those colorful shells and white "pearls" - nice coloring of the digi too!! ♥ this!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx