Tuesday 26 September 2017

Imagine That New Release Day

Hi everyone, there are some gorgeous new releases today over at Imagine That.  Please check out the wonderful DT projects for inspiration.

Here is my DT project using Ahoy Matey!

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Green and white striped backing paper from crafty stash
Sheena Douglass waves embossing folder (which I have sanded back)
Birthday sentiment from crafty stash
Imagine That sentiment and Ahoy Matey image coloured with Copics which you can purchase here Imagine That Store

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.




I am entering this into the following:

http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.co.uk/




6 comments:

  1. What a cute elephant! Great layout! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Design this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time!
    Best wishes,
    CHDD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Createful Heart Digis & Design
    createfulheartcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful design, Wendy! I love elephants and this one is so cute with the parrot on his trunk. We're tickled to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Createful Hearts this time around. Hope to see you in the mid-month challenge as well.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx