Wednesday 20 June 2018

Inspiration Destination Challenge 153


Alas, its a sad day for Inspiration Destination as this will be the final challenge Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us one last time and share your wonderful projects.  I am sure you will all want to wish Ema the very best for the future and I in particular want to thank her for being a fantastic "Boss" and am so glad that she became my friend.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Orange cardstock
Green cardstock
Crafters Company paisley embossing folder
Tattered Lace book dies
Stamped sentiments from crafty stash
Black Promarker
Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez Happy Clown image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration for this challenge.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following:

https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-challenge.html

7 comments:

  1. This is a real Wowser. Great work, love the gorgeous image and the design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Inspiration Destination is not doing challenges anymore. I didn't see any information on the web site.

    Your creation is fun and cheery. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Arlene DT for

    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arlene, yes its such a shame that the Inspiration Destination blog has closed, I've been on that one for a very long time but am really looking forward to working with you at Morgan's Artworld. They say one door closes and another one opens. This is certainly true in this case :P

      Delete
  3. Fabulous creation Wendy! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Sherry DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that I am also following you on Google. :)
      Crafty Hugs, Sherry x
      Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

      Delete
  4. Fun creation Wendy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.

    Judy DT for
    http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx