Sunday 21 October 2018

Imagine That - 21st October 2018

Hi everyone, here is my DT inspiration for Imagine That! using Farmer John which you can find here  Imagine That Store.  Don't forget we now have a year round link up so check this out, details below.




🔌 DIRECT LINK-UP: https://www.linkytools.com/wordpress_list.aspx?id=283367&type=thumbnail

LINK to Blog Post with CHALLENGE RULES: https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2017/12/customer-link-up-is-back.html

Card recipe: 

Crafters Companion Kraft cardstock
White Neenah cardstock
Paper scene from one of Messy Rabbit paper pad from Joanna Sheen
Imagine That sentiment and Farmer John image coloured with Copics
Black fine liner pen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration this week.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx